Friday 30 November 2012

Another Gradient with Glitter!

I loved yesterdays so much that I had to do another one! I thought about the layering glitters I have and Gloss n' Sparkle Cotinga was screaming at me.So I pulled out two of my favourite China Glazes, Turned Up Turquoise and Towel Boy Toy.


I painted my nails with 2 coats of Towel Boy Toy, let it dry, and then sponged on both colours twice. I only used one coat of Cotinga over the gradient and added some Seche Vite. Then I thought, both of the colours in the gradient dry matte, so why not matte it? So I did...


I much prefer it matte. The gradient is very subtle andthe matte version shows off the gradient a little more. And Cotinga looks divine matte! Why have I not tried this before?!

I have a few more gradient/glitter layering combos in mind, so don't get bored of them yet!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you