Monday 26 November 2012

Aussie Nails Monday! Weather

Good morning and welcome to another edition of Aussie Nails Monday! Today's theme is Weather, and with the crazy heat we've been having lately, I haven't really been wanting to polish much! This was also a tricky theme, and I was stumped for an idea, and I really think my mani is kinda lame, but here it is...


A happy sun and cloud! It's so childish, but I kinda like it! The base is 2 coats of China Glaze For Audrey, the sun is China Glaze Lemon Fizz and Peachy Keen, and the black and white are my trusty 2-way nail art pens, and it's all finished with SV.

Check out the other ANM girls for their weather themed manis!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you