Sunday 21 October 2012

China Glaze DV8

Hey hey! 4 days in a row now, I'm proud of myself haha!

Todays gem is one I got from a blog sale from my lovely Aussie polish friend Jacqui! And I have a second awesome parcel on my way from here with another one from the OMG Collection!

DV8 is one of my favourites from the OMG Collection, and my fourth from it. It's a bright teal with an amazing linear holo.



Sadly, my pictures do not do this one justice. It is about 4 MILLION times more holo in person than my photos show. This is 2 effortless coats, with no top coat because it kills the holo. And sadly, because of that, it did chip quickly. But I can't stay mad at it, because its so pretty.

I have a mad love for teals, and I have another teal holo from the China Glaze Tronica collection that needs me to wear it again! It's Spring here in Oz, and that means perfect holo weather!

Until Next Time!

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you