Sunday 27 April 2014

Sayuri does Pokemon!

This is a mega old post that I keep forgetting to post! Which sucks, cos this is a goreeeeeegous polish!

A few months back, Sayuri Nail Lacquer and MckFresh Nail Attire combined forces to create a Pokemon themed collection. Each brand did 4 colours each, and sadly I only managed to get one of them. The collection was limited edition, so I do apologise for showing off something that's gone now!

I've been a big Pokemon fan for years, so I knew I needed Pokemon polish. This one, by Sayuri, is called #012, and if you know Pokemon, you know #012 is Butterfree!


I couldn't not paint a Butterfree! I cannot remember what colours I used to do it though... oops! The polish is gorgeous. It has a sheer white jelly base, and is packed with all the colours Butterfree is! Aqua, red, lavender, black and white in different shapes and sizes. It's so densely packed with glitter, that even though the base is sheer, this is ony 2 coats, with topcoat.

This is a super fun polish, and I'm left wanting more Pokemon polishes!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you