Tuesday 15 April 2014

My New Fave Red Lippie!

aka MAC's famous Ruby Woo. MAC is not cheap at all here in Oz, with lipsticks retailing for $36 a pop. For that reason alone, until now I didn't own any MAC makeup. Oh how I envy those that can get MAC for cheaper!

Ruby Woo is a well known lipstick shade, and once I found out that Heroine (major lippie lemming!) was out of stock, Ruby Woo was my choice! I love love LOVE red lipsticks, and matte ones more than anything!



It's a gorgeous shade of red, that thankfully pairs nicely with my bright blue hair! It wears so well, I only have to touch it up once after lunch. It's super matte and doesn't dry my lips out at all either. I pair it with Essence's Red Lipliner and they match really well!

What other MAC lipsticks should a MAC noob try? Let me know!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

  1. This lipstick is such a stunning colour and I am in love with MAC - brill post!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you