I painted over my nails with A Engand Perceval, and I think that I did a pretty good job on these acrylics, as most people I spoke to about my nails today couldn't tell until I told them!
Now, here's what I did and didn't like about the kit:
What I Liked:
- VERY easy to use.
- The tips are really good quality. There's also a great range there in terms of size. Sadly, my nail beds are narrow, so I had to use a size 7 tip and file the edges in a little.
- I love love LOVE Nailene's nail glue. It's the only kind I buy. It dries very quickly and is super sturdy.
- The liquid and powder are easy to use as well, so long as you read the instructions. It sets pretty quickly and is easy to move into place on the nail.
- The brush. It did an okay job, but it's too short for my liking, and the bristles kept falling out while I was using it.
- The buffer/file isn't the best quality. I preferred to use my actual nail files and buffers.
Until Next Time,
*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*