Wednesday 8 August 2012

Nfu-OH MY GOD!

I mentioned a few days ago that I finally got around to getting my first Nfu-Oh's, and I'll be showing you two of them today (I got 3, the other is #40, blue/green flakies)!

Today is a totally appropriate day to post them too, yesterday was crazy sunny, perfect for swatching, and today, rainy and grey.

First up, #61:





Strong, linear silver holo. How amazing is that?! I want to compare it to GOSH holo, because they are both strongly holo and pure awesome. Two coats, no top coat.

And #66 (such creative names, right?)








Light green linear holo. Doesn't look like much in the bottle, but when you put it on, WOW! It's no secret  that I love green holos, so this is an instant winner in my books. The holo effect doesn't look too strong in the pictures, but in person it is much stronger. This is 3 coats, no top coat.

I love both of these. I have heard that they are hard to apply, you need an Aqua Base etc, but I used my trusty OPI Ridge Filler Base Coat with both and had no application problems. They are both slightly thick, and took a little longer than usual to dry for a holo, but the payoff is worth it. And, I can tell you that top coat does indeed dull these babies, so if you want it to last a little longer, go for a sandwich- one coat of holo, one coat of top coat, then another coat of holo.

My favourite thing about them though, is that they are 17ml bottles! Yay, 2 extra ml!

Now, I'm convinced I need the rest of them, which do you think are best? Love to hear your thoughts!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you