Tuesday 7 August 2012

Love Is A Whaaat?

A racket you say? Okay then!

Today I have a swatch I never got around to posting when I wore it a month or so ago, OPI Love Is A Racket. It's from one of the Glam Slam duos OPI released last year.


It looks like a typical bright red at first, but when you look closer, you see that it's a coral-y red glass flecked bottle of awesomeness.


The flecks are more visible in person, I swear! This swatch was two effortless coats, with no top coat. But I must warn you, this stained me, even with a base coat (OPI Ridge Filler, my favourite base), so be careful!

I couldn't help myself with this one, I had to matte it. It begged me to! I used NYC Matte Me Crazy (AMAZING matte top coat!) and used a nail art pen to add some details






I love this colour, it will be great when Christmas comes round ;D

Now, I have a mountain of untrieds/haulage to get through, so I shall see you soon!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you