Monday 22 June 2015

Bon Pretty Store Stamping Kit!

I have just mastered the art of stamping, so I decided to try a squishy stamper from Born Pretty Store. And boy oh boy. I could NOT get this stamper to work. At all. I tried different plate brands, different polish brands, the metal scraper included, a plastic scraper, nothing worked. It's not often at all that I have negative things to say about Born Pretty items, but this one, I just had no luck at all.

I have other great stampers from Born Pretty, so I do recommend some, have a look at the Born Pretty nail art selection, and use my code for 10% off - AFL91



Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you