Monday 6 April 2015

Born Pretty Store Crystals!

At work, I use genuine Swarovski crystals on clients and I was browsing through Born Pretty Store and found these babies and decided that I should see how well Born Prettys quality compares to the genuine article. And let me tell you, I was surprised! These crystals are AMAZING! They are size SS10 (3mm) so they aren't huge, but they aren't tiny either. And the quality! They are SO close to the genuine Swarovskis, just a teeny bit less 'bright,' and let me tell you, my clients cannot tell the difference! They've also withstood acetone, so if you use them, you can clean them off and reuse them!

For my mani, I used OPI So May Clowns...So Little Time and sponged on China Glaze I'm Not Lion for a classic, girly, sparkly look. I secured the crystals with just top coat and they lasted fine.

Of all the things I have tried from Born Pretty Stores Nail Art selection, these are one of my absolute MUST HAVES. These crystals are seriously beautiful, and the quality is so, so good. 

If you're keen to try them, or anything else Born Pretty Store has on offer, please, use my code AFL91 for 10% off!


Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you