Tuesday 27 January 2015

Born Pretty Store Coloured Rhinestones!

I am a sucker for Born Pretty Stores rhinestone selection. And these are no exception! These are primarily purple, but have colour shifts in gold, blue and green as well.

I couldn't pass up pairing these with Illamasqua Baptiste, it's the perfect vampy purple to compliment them! I also used Gloss n Sparkle Beetlejuice to add a bit of bling.

These are good quality, but they feel a little cheap. Some of them have bubbles in them and they're noticeable. But other than that, I like them. The unique colouring sucks me in.

If you're keen to try them, or anything else Born Pretty Store has on offer, please, use my code AFL91 for 10% off!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you