Tuesday 7 April 2015

Born Pretty Store Glow In the Dark Water Decals!

Things I love when it comes to nail art:
1. Sparkles

2. Holo
3. THESE DECALS. 


They're from Born Pretty Store, and they can be found here (for these specific ones, order #18 ;) ) and they are SO much fun! They're your basics water decals, so they are not hard to use at all. Plus, THEY GLOW IN THE DARK! Score! There's a good amount of designs to chose from too.

For my manis, I paired the cross bones with Orly Goth (coincidence? maybe) and KB Shimmer Glow Stick, which itself glows in the dark, and the skulls with Dance Legend Thermo 170.

If you're keen to try them, or anything else Born Pretty Store has on offer, please, use my code AFL91 for 10% off!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you