Saturday 29 September 2012

Quick note about the Halloween Challenge and more!

Hi guys, first of all, I've got to thank you for the response for the Halloween Challenge! I'm seeing it pop up everywhere!

I've made and set up an Inlinkz code that we can all use, if you would like the code to add it on, please either leave your email address in the comments or email me at becdawber@hotmail.com. This way, we can all keep up with each other!

Also, I did a guest post yesterday over at Nail Gun XS and I did a special Springtime mani just for that post!






For more details and pics, head over to Bec's blog!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so super excited for the Halloween Challenge! My email is danicanoles@gmail.com. I can't wait for the code and am already brainstorming up ideas, I haven't done nail art in a while so this is GREAT! Love the little birdies BTW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this challenge through a different blog, but I'm totally in! I've got the first two challenge posts ready to go! My email is neverwithoutpolish@gmail.com Thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the link to add to my blog as well! I'm glad I found your page! I wasn't sure where the challenge originated from! geenabarret@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you